Logo Black Forest Portal
Close this searchbox.
All Saints monastery ruins

All Saints monastery ruins

149 Add to favorites Remove from favorites



Location: Oppenau
Suitable for prams: no

The Allerheiligen monastery in the Lierbach district goes back to a foundation by Uta von Schauenburg. The monastery was founded between 1191 and 1196. Uta called the Premonstratensian order to the monastery. They also administered the goods belonging to the monastery and looked after the surrounding parishes. Since the late 13th century, many pilgrims came to All Saints Day.