Alternative wolf and bear park
In the somewhat different wolf and bear park in Bad Ripplodsau Do not expect the classic zoo but the alternative park, which takes special care of bears, wolves and lynxes.
The park opened in 2010, the second of its kind in Germany, and is operated by the Foundation for Bears. The bears and wolves are offered a natural and behavior-oriented home on approx. 10 hectares.
Mama of "problem bear" BRUNO lives in the park
Not only JURKA, mother of "problem bear" BRUNO, but also seven other bears live in the Black Forest Bear Park. Most of the animals have been mistreated or are ex-circus bears.
In the wolf and bear park in Bad Rippoldsau you can expect:
- Bears that dig, splash, scuffle ... snore
- Wolves that sneak, howl, annoy bears ...
- Indian tipis
- Walking paths _ comfortable, close to nature and close to bears
- Photo backdrop like in the wilderness
- Information stations on circus, dancing and fighting bears ...
- Nature playground and explorer path
- BBQ areas
- Dogs welcome